February is a good time to say,
“Thank you, clients. Without you . . .All of you . . . we wouldn’t be able to do what we love to do.”
Considering this month is the shortest month of the year – it sure has a lot of holidays.
• Groundhog’s Day - (We are really hoping Mr. Groundhog does NOT see his shadow.)
• Valentine’s Day and Insure Your Love Month. February is a perfect time to protect the ones you love through proper life insurance planning. Life insurance proceeds provide money directly to your beneficiaries, to help your family pay bills, fund a child's education, protect a spouse's retirement or assist aging parents if you are no longer able to care for them. Contact us today if you would like to review your coverage and options regarding life insurance and how it can help you and your family.
• President’s Day – always the third Monday of the month and a federal holiday.
• National Heart Month – We are wearing RED to raise awareness for heart disease. While heart disease may separate us from our loved ones, life insurance can protect those we leave behind.
• And this year is Leap Year! We get an extra day. If your birthday is on Leap Day, congratulations, you finally get to celebrate your birthday on your birth date. Just how many of us are celebrating our Birthday on Leap Day? Only about one in 1461 people. If you were born on this day, consider yourself very, very special.
- Plus, we have several Seminar dates scheduled!
If you have a friend, coworker, or relative, that you care about and think could benefit from the information and services we provide, please, let them know about our upcoming seminars. Call us at 605-274-8707. We would be happy to extend an invitation and reward you for your referrals.
Feb 11, 2020 6:15 p.m. New Generation: Retirement, Sioux Falls, SD
Feb. 12, 2020 6:15 p.m. New Generation: Retirement, Sioux Falls, SD
Brookings Seminar to be announced soon!
Many of you are sharpening your pencils and preparing to start that tax preparation for 2019. This is a good time of year to review your IRA planning with your overall retirement, estate, tax, Social Security and financial plans. Many are asking . . . What tax-saving strategies are available for me? Can I still contribute to a retirement account and if so, how much? How are my IRA withdrawals taxed? How can I minimize taxes so I can spend more of my hard-earned money? The decisions you make today can impact your overall retirement plan. If you have any questions or would like to discuss matters, please feel free to give me or any of my team members a call.
With Warmest Regards,
Your Swenson Wealth Management Team
Meet Zachary Jacobsen
Title: Medicare, Life and Annuity Agent
Zachary is a licensed agent specializing in Medicare, Life and Annuities. Zach works with clients to educate as well as transition them into Medicare. He also helps his clients find strategies that help protect their financial future. He works to help people create dependable monthly income now, in the future, or whenever they need it most using a competitive array of insurance products. He truly values the importance of maintaining open and regular communications with clients.
About Zach: Zach grew up in Sioux Falls. In addition to helping our clients plan for a successful retirement, he is also a licensed Realtor in South Dakota, and has been able to aid our clients with all aspects of home/land sales and/or acquisitions.
He and his wife, Chelsea, have two adorable young sons, Brody and Shepard.
Hobbies: In his free time, Zach enjoys golfing, attending sporting events and concerts, and firing up the grill with friends and family.
We're thrilled to appear in Forbes magazine!
Take a look at our profile by clicking on the icon below!